Your Holiday Pic-With bike.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
Aerial shot of me riding through Durbuy (Belgian Ardennes) on my trusty Ridgeback Panorama a couple of days ago:
32 Riding through Durbuy.JPG

Me on the Burma Road a couple of weeks ago. Runs from Lynwilg, near Aviemore, climbs to 2000 ft, descends to the River Dulnain. Return via Carrbridge.

IMG_0546.JPG

graham56

Guru
What is that rack arrangement on the Scott?
It's for carrying rear panniers

Vertego

Just reflecting on the meaning of life.
Nice photos. I rode up to Col de la Croix de Fer on September 15, 2016, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Where was the 2nd photo taken?
Our ride up the Croix de Fer was on 5 Sept 2016. The only day when the weather was not good. I really enjoyed the ride up. The descent back down through the drizzle, dodging cattle and sheep sh1t was fun.

The second image is at the bottom of the Lacets du Montvernier. A fun ride with hairpins every 1-200m, but continuing up to the top of the Col du Chaussy was quite testing. The descent back down the other side, with gusting crosswinds was entertaining in places.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Our ride up the Croix de Fer was on 5 Sept 2016. The only day when the weather was not good. I really enjoyed the ride up. The descent back down through the drizzle, dodging cattle and sheep sh1t was fun.

The second image is at the bottom of the Lacets du Montvernier. A fun ride with hairpins every 1-200m, but continuing up to the top of the Col du Chaussy was quite testing. The descent back down the other side, with gusting crosswinds was entertaining in places.
Of course, I should have recognised that: I've also ridden up the Lascets de Montvernier, on the 26th of June this year.

Last edited:
Top Bottom