£1 a day tour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well, folks, on Thursday three of us reached Gibraltar on the Ride and Seek 2015 £1 a day tour. It was in turn fun, tiring, exhilarating, boring, infuriating and amazing. We foraged big and shopped small. It took 66 days (32 less than planned but we changed the route a bit and went further each day). Did we do it by the Live Below The Line's rules? For that you'll have to wait for the book. But at least I've learnt one thing: No matter how poor I am in future, I'll be able to tour, because touring is (or at least can be) cheaper than staying at home. Now, I'd better cycle home again. Thanks to everyone who followed us on Facebook!

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Well done Steve,pull your finger out and get that book written,the last one was excellent and I'm looking forward to reading the new one.
;)

albal

Guru
Well done smith. I,m in Tarifa celebrating with my 3rd san miguel, oops, from Nordkapp, seems a while ago now, 62 days. Oh my budget ? Bout €300 a day or it feels like anyway!,!, enjoy expensive Gib.

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
There will be ;-)

Excellent! !!! In PDF format and free I guess ;)

Brains

Legendary Member
I am intrigued to know how you got enough carbs on this tour to sustain you.

You'll have to buy the book to find out, but I'm sure it will involve flat badgers, night time raids of potato fields and like all good books lots of bonking by chapter three (caused by lack of carbs of course)

I've just finished his other book, about a three summer ride around all (except one) of the European capitals. Worth getting.

Top Bottom