£15 on Secret Santa for a Cycle Enthusiast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
How about one of these cool multi tools https://www.evanscycles.com/tools-m..._tools-tool_type?priceIncMin=5&priceIncMax=16
Indispensable to a cyclist.
My fave would be the Carradice as it includes a chain tool.

Last edited:
Do you know what sort of cycling they do?
+1

This would be a terrible gift for a racing snake, but might be just the thing for a winter audaxer.

dsc_0001_2-jpg.jpg

vickster

Legendary Member
It’s secret Santa, it’s meant to be an amusing or silly gift, not sensible or practical (unless also fun)

Reviewing vickster's reply - if they work in London a £15 oyster card for when they don't have a puncture repair kit.

I think the buff is sensible, practical and fun, as it can wear it in all sorts of silly ways.

vickster

Legendary Member
Should be amusing, but what is amusing to the giver, can be upsetting to the receiver.
Amusing not insulting.
Doesn’t everyone take SS in that vein?

vickster

Legendary Member
Up to £15...maybe the OP works for a hedge fund, so £15 equates to a joke

I guess @Harv needs to tell us about the company culture for SS

Oh I don't know, you could pick a really rubbish set of socks, as you could pick an equally rubbish buff.

PS Rutland cycling have a muc off kit for just under £15 and its free delivery, just in case. I am not sure how its relevant but if they don't wash their bike very often, maybe both amusing and useful

Katherine

Guru
Our secret santa is fun but we don't want money wasting on tat, so we also expect it to be something sensible or practical at the same time.

Top Bottom