£350 Planet x carbon clincher

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Nah im just after a shallow set for the windy days these are all i have at the moment cash isnt going to make me faster

accountantpete

Brexiteer
They would appear to be the 2012 version

http://www.planetx.co.uk/news/products/q/date/2011/12/02/carbonclincher

Nice set of wheels IMHO

Last edited:

Cubist

Still wavin'
This is a classifieds forum for members. It's designed for people to be able to sell stuff on. Yes, I get the community thing, and am a great believer in karma, but on another forum I visit, where I also buy and sell kit, this copied and pasted rule is keenly moderated:

Ad Spoilers
Please respect users’ Ads. If you have no intention of buying an item then please refrain from posting comments on the ad. If you have genuine concerns about an ad then report it to the moderators. Posting seemingly helpful comments about an item being cheaper elsewhere often upsets the original poster and spoils their ad. If you genuinely want to help the seller or potential buyer then contact them directly off forum.

If you feel that your ad has been spoiled by a third party then use the ‘Report this’ link on the post in question to alert the moderators. The moderators will then look at the reported post and decide if action needs to be taken. Moderators will not be proactive with this rule. They will only act if a post is reported to them using the ‘Report this’ function and only if the report is from the OP.

If we agree that a post is an Ad Spoiler then we will warn the user, delete their posts and any subsequent replies in order to do our best to return the ad to it’s pre-spoiled state. Repeat offenders risk a ban from the forum.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
MOD NOTE:
Many posts have been Deleted from this thread.

Your attention is drawn to Shaun's **PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING** thread, from which this is an extract:
Please also take note of the following when using the classifieds:
  • No ads for weapons, drugs, alcohol, tobacco or anything obscene or illegal - please use your common sense.
  • Commercial advertisements are not permitted.
  • Please do not bump your advertisements.
  • Please only reply if you are interested in the item/s being offered. Pricing comments and off-topic posts may be removed.
If you wish/ need to discuss pricing, please do via a Conversation (PM) and not in the thread.

Thread now re-Opened.

OP
OP
jack smith

jack smith

Veteran
Sold to a friend for 240 inc tyres and cassette swapped tyres for him so he could use his color coded ones and ended up shortening his chain rubbing on his mech, indexing his gears and adjusting both brakes correctly for nothing.., what scum I am :laugh::laugh:

mythste

Veteran
Sold to a friend for 240 inc tyres and cassette swapped tyres for him so he could use his color coded ones and ended up shortening his chain rubbing on his mech, indexing his gears and adjusting both brakes correctly for nothing.., what scum I am :laugh::laugh:

Depends if you did it right.

Top Bottom