£5 Wiggle Gift Vocuher

• Thread starter Deleted member 20519
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Just spend it on an inner tube or two

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I'll tell you what Jazloc, give me your bank account details and I'll gladly send you the money by direct transfer. In fact, I think you might be able to help me with a small problem. I've been involved in a government contract and there is a considerable sum of the budget still unspent (2 million Sterling). I am in a position to transfer this money but I cannot be seen to send it to my own account. You sound like a trustworthy chap so if you would be prepared to let me send the money to you on the understanding that you will send the balance (less a %10 handling fee that you are welcome to keep) to my other account it would be beneficial to both of us. I think I can trust you to send the 90% back to me so if you will provide me with an account number and sort code we are all set to make money together............

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

I'll tell you what Jazloc, give me your bank account details and I'll gladly send you the money by direct transfer. In fact, I think you might be able to help me with a small problem. I've been involved in a government contract and there is a considerable sum of the budget still unspent (2 million Sterling). I am in a position to transfer this money but I cannot be seen to send it to my own account. You sound like a trustworthy chap so if you would be prepared to let me send the money to you on the understanding that you will send the balance (less a %10 handling fee that you are welcome to keep) to my other account it would be beneficial to both of us. I think I can trust you to send the 90% back to me so if you will provide me with an account number and sort code we are all set to make money together............

You wouldn't happen to be a Nigerian prince... would you?

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I will gift you £5 if you go out and ride your bike for a change

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

I will gift you £5 if you go out and ride your bike for a change

I've been riding on the trainer for the past few days, I'm trying to figure out how to solve my foot pain!

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I just love that it's described as unused. You selling any used vouchers? As said previously, Selling via PayPal gift leaves no come back , so be better off buying some gels, or new in soles for your sore foot than trying to trade for the sake of 5 quid.

Top Bottom