£5000,00 Which bike would it be???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
T

TijnUK

I am going to check all the bikes you recommend when I am home from work tonight.

It's a great journey. First to see what I like and then to arrange test rides. I have only once ridden on a carbon bike over 10 years ago, can't remember what brand, but a cheapie which had so much flex it was scary. Therefor I opted for an alu bike.

Now I am thinking in directions of; Cube because it keeps appearing on the front of C+, Willier, Principia, Storck. But far from making a decision yet.....

OP
OP
T

TijnUK

mr Mag00 said:
Argon 18 Gallium Pro Dura ace and mavic Cosmic Carbone SLR looks fab rides like a dreammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Only had a quick look but sure looks good. Do they use this bike in the Assos adverts?

OP
OP
T

TijnUK

RecordAceFromNew said:
+1. Or a £2.5k roadie/tourer and a £2.5k mtb.

I am not much for a tourer. If I would ever go touring it would be me on a roadbike and someone touring to the next sleepover with all my gear :ohmy:.

As for mtb, I have one. Not a very fancy one though. I really like going off road but am not very good at it and the last time I did it was at least two years ago when I broke my shoulder :wacko:. I am also always fighting for time with a family and wife who doesn't cycle and I prefer on the road.

I know it will probably not make me much faster but it will help my morale. My Klein bike was of similar price 10 years ago well about 1k less I think and is still going strong. But getting older. I could upgrade it but I think it will not justify the costs. The biggest reason is just that there is so much beautiful stuff out there and even trying to decide if it would be worth it and what to get, makes me really excited. Can I afford it? I will have to leave other stuff, maybe starf the kids a few months:evil: or have a holiday less.

OP
OP
T

TijnUK

mr Mag00 said:
no idea about the adverts i rode one a fw weeks a go too small for me but lovely nonetheless

Whats the monster on your profile pic? It's just to small to figure it out. Looks like you'll have to go fast on that!:ohmy:

Top Bottom