£85 million Euro jackpot tonight!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
it amazes me the people who diss the lottery. sur, the odds aren't great but pretty much someone wins it every week. someone.

so i'm damn well taking the chance.

darkstar

Yes, someone wins it most weeks, but thats not enough of an incentive to go and spend £2 every week, that soon adds up. I'd rather spend that money on a football accumulator, it's fun and a better chance of a decent payout :thumbsup:

patty

I totally agree with you..i somehow landed on this statistic for the winnings from the german 6 from 49 lottery over the past year (liste under "Gewinne", sorry but its only in german) and was really amazed that so many people actually won..however if you put that into perspective on how man people actually played the lottery and how much money was lost on that...it doesnt really seem worth it...

ASC1951

Guru
it amazes me the people who diss the lottery. sur, the odds aren't great but pretty much someone wins it every week. someone.

so i'm damn well taking the chance.
That's how they sell it - 'it could be you'. It just won't be.

Another way to look at it is that you are regularly paying £2 for something worth 50p and holding your hand up for voluntary taxation. Why would any rational person do that?

PoliceMadAd

I won a 5 match 153-1 footie accumulator on Sunday. Wish i'd put £2 on that, rather than the measly 30p i actually did :tired:

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Thought Greedo was back then for a minute
laugh.gif

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
After you buy your next lottery ticket, stand on your right foot[sup]1[/sup] facing exactly due south at 18:00 on the evening before the draw and mutter the following incantation 3 times: "ColinJ will bring me luck. When I win the lottery, I will give him the £60,000 he needs to pay off his mortgage."

On the night of the draw, utter the incantation one more time. Convince yourself that you will win the big prize with my supernatural help.

After you have won, PM me to arrange the transfer of the £60,000!

Deal? :thumbsup:

[sup]1[/sup] If you do not have a right foot or are incapable of standing, I will allow you to sit or lie down facing south. In this case, you will share the prize with another person who is also sitting or lying down and you must pay me £30,000 each.

Radman

Won £25 on the premium bonds today so im feeling lucky for tonights draw, if we dont win that then theres Sat draw, and then next tuesdays it goes on and on.

Top Bottom