€ stamps for SAE

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gary r

Guru
i have to supply a Self Addressed Envelope with € (euro) stamps.are € stamps the same for all of europe ?or only valid in the country of issue?? Also can you get € stamps anywhere in the UK or on line???Can anyone advise?

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Each euro country has its own stamps and the stamps are valid only in the country in which they are issued A French stamp will not 'work' in Germany, etc. etc.

I'd ask for clarification about what is meant by 'euro stamps'.

OP
OP
G

gary r

Guru
User said:
You can get an International Reply Paid Coupon from the post office. You pay in £ (it costs 95p) but it can be used to send stuff back to you from any country except Taiwan.

Thanks for that,exactly what i need:biggrin:

And the point of this thread resurrection is?
That's not the important question. The important question Is why I went straight to the new post, as first unread? Why have I apparently already visited this thread which is of no interest and finished years before I joined?

Why the resurrection? Because Marmion is missing @User already, and trying to read his every post.

postman

Legendary Member
I read your comment then looked at the date of the OP....... 2008.....how strange:blush:

Has the said letter arrived yet.When i wer a Postie we had TWO deliveries a day.I kid you youngsters not.First delivery was between 0650-09-30.Second delivery 11-00 til you finished which was about 11-30,11-45ish.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Has the said letter arrived yet.When i wer a Postie we had TWO deliveries a day.I kid you youngsters not.First delivery was between 0650-09-30.Second delivery 11-00 til you finished which was about 11-30,11-45ish.

2 mail delivery's a day, also
Milk delivery
Fish delivery
Coal delivery
Pop delivery

Top Bottom