想知道一個秘密嗎?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Get a room you two..........
Give us a chance, we're working on it!
Arch was plastering last week and I have been sorting the electrics and the carpentry, as well as insulating and over boarding the walls and ceiling.
:thumbsup:

My favourite word in Welsh: Popty Ping: Microwave, or literally "Oven that goes ping".

Oh, I could swear your favorite word in Welsh would be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
:biggrin:
I even know how to pronounce it, see? It's easy: ˌɬanvairˌpuɬɡwɨ̞ŋˌɡɨ̞ɬɡoˌɡɛrəˌχwərnˌdrobuɬˌɬantɨ̞ˌsiljoˌɡoɡoˈɡoːχ

My eyes hurt ! We used to change the language on collegues parts computers when they left the room...try ordering bits of Porsche in Chinese !

Used to be a standing joke on one of the Kodak autochsnger / processor units... until one day it broke down and the enginers wanted the error messages. Unfortunately they were all in Japanese, including the printouts.

What had been a simple telephone call ended up with an engineer visit that they made the department pay. THe changing of the language was banned promptly.

pawl

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 1997377, member: 45"]我想我是愛與Arch。我不能保持它在任何時間越長,但我把它寫在中國,這樣的夜火車上沒有趕上。很顯然,他有一個大的拖拉機,我怕他。[/quote]
It all looks chinese to me.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
[QUOTE 1997377, member: 45"]我想我是愛與Arch。我不能保持它在任何時間越長,但我把它寫在中國,這樣的夜火車上沒有趕上。很顯然,他有一個大的拖拉機,我怕他。[/QUOTE]
Google Translate said:
I think I love and Arch. The longer I can keep it at any time, but I put it in China, did not catch on like the night train. Obviously, he has a big tractor, I was afraid of him.
:laugh:

TVC

You know when you are bossing your tablet, but your finger hits 'title' instead of page -1. This is the thread you are frowning over.

Or is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom