😎 hooray 2021

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
gom

gom

Ãœber Member
And forgot to mention peacock and brimstone butterflies.

sleuthey

Legendary Member
You spoke to soon...

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I wore shorts (outside of my flat...apart from putting the recycling stuff out:rolleyes:) for the first time this year and not since September last year. It was a beautiful day,but according to the forecast,it won't be this time next week.:rain: :cold:

1617144864514.png

Last edited:

Dave7

Legendary Member
I got a 2 mile walk in on Monday. Loads of Peacock butterflies plus a variety of whites.
MrsD came home testerday after 3 weeks in hospital so I could only look out at the sun.
Hard to believe just how much the temperature is due to dip by the weekend.
TBH that rapid fluctuation is something I hate about the UK weather.

mikeIow

Guru
Curiously, that rapid fluctuation is some I love about UK weather!
Spent enough time in places that are consistently sunny and warm to appreciate the fact we can sometimes get four seasons in one day ^_^
All I’d prefer is for the forecasts to be more accurate....feels like the past year or two have seen then get worse.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Lurvley day.
First time in 2020: Shorts, trackmitts all day, sun cream on head, and I drank all my water.
Celandines, anemones, primroses in the hedgerows.
Fantastic 😊
and you forget to mention you cycled back in time.........:bicycle:

My daily routine, if I can call it that, is an early morning walk for about an hour, then a cycle ride for another hour. Evening - another ride for an hour or so. We're in the hot season now, so best to choose carefully when to do any exertion, humidity being the real energy sapper. Have experienced similar temperatures in Nevada, but being desert heat it didn't drain you nearly as bad.
I could count on one hand the number of days in a year I don't cycle (in the rainy season) due to inclement weather, but there's no denying it can feel very oppressive here right now 🥵

Top Bottom