1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1,678 members!

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by mickle, 2 Mar 2008.

1. Isn't it time we locked the doors? :smile:

2. curve

curve New Member

Is it locked from the inside or the outside?

3. Oh you're alright curve, it's those other bleeders we have to watch out for.

4. curve

curve New Member

As evidenced by your signature.;)

5. Speicher

Speicher Vice Admiral

Please do not lock Spandex out? How is he? very busy? Or just avoiding me us?

6. I shall summon him within the hour.

7. Speicher

Speicher Vice Admiral

That's too much of a coincidence, how do I know if it is really him, or just you and you know his password?;)

8. Blue

Blue Legendary Member

How many of the 1678 are just Mickle or a Mickle alias??

9. Sorry hun it was me Ive just been working to hard to have time to have a look at CC how are you doing are you still the captain of the ship? I see your avatar has changed????

10. longers

longers Veteran

How are you healing up Spandex? Back on a bike yet?

11. Speicher

Speicher Vice Admiral

The Captain went awol somewhere, that is why he was demoted to First Mate.:blush:. I think I will stick with trains in the future. ;)

12. im good still in a bit of pain im hoping it will go in time. yer im back on (a) bike that is a work one it does help having 400 or so to pick from but I just cant seem to get back on my waggon (i dont know why?.......)

13. not good hun is that awol or awol awol as in lost on land (sorry at sea) :blush:.

14. Speicher

Speicher Vice Admiral

I would like to offer to kiss your knee better, but Mrs Spandex might object. :biggrin:

;):girl::blush: (she might not be looking)