1,678 members!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
mickle said:
Oh lordy. There's a place for this kind of flirtage. Its called the tea thread.

Tea Tea I dont do Tea with you mickle as you dont bring any biscuits its just me!!!

Speicher said:
I would like to offer to kiss your knee better, but Mrs Spandex might object. :biggrin:

;):girl::blush: (she might not be looking)

and thank you my Dear Speicher we will have to see If one can happen to be in the same place at the same time? time has a way of telling all.

XXXX

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I am intending to be at the cycle show (sshhhh no advertising) in May.

The Captain went to Brazil in October, was due back before Christmas. So I do not know if he is awol in Brazil, on a container ship or tanker, or awol back in Sweden. :wacko: I know that English is his second language, so obviously an e-mail would be too much of a challenge for him. ;)

Bigtallfatbloke

we should organize a cycle chat end to end with all members riding in our new shirts all at the same time and stop some traffic get on TV

Speicher

Vice Admiral
spandex said:
sweete do you wish me to get you one? and why cant you ride your bike?

This will be very boring for those who already know, but as you have been absent for so long, I fell over twice last year, nothing to do with bicycles, and hurt my back. It has been very painful for a long time, and severely restricts me getting any exercise. ;) (and they don't do the shirts in my size, I like a very loose fit) :wacko:

Top Bottom