1 CLick Bicycle Lighting System

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So, we've all got our favourite front/rear light(s) and collection of various batteries, but is there any company out there that sells a complete 'system', one that only has 1 battery (pack?) for front/rear and features a singular on/off switch?

Does such a thing exist?

IMG_2751.jpg

Not sure about battery powered lights but I have as setup that in fact is one step better, a dynamo system with a sensor light. My lightening system consists of a Busch & Muller Lumotec IQ Cyo Senso Plus on the front and a Busch & Muller Toplight Line Plus on the rear. They key to it all is the sensor in the front light. It turns my lights (front and back) on automatically when the light levels drop to low. No intervention by me required. When I stop riding about four minutes later the lights go off. Wonderfully system :smile:

IMG_2741.jpg

Andrew

andrew_s

Legendary Member
Both Supernova and Exposure (USE) have rear lights that plug into their (expensive) front lights to give one button operation.

I use the same zero click operation as aushiker

OP
OP
wiggydiggy

wiggydiggy

Guru
Thanks for the info:thumbsup:

My rear is light sensitive although it is a cheap and (IMO!) not reliable one! Having added front and rear racks to the bike I've got ideal mounting points for a permanent light set I thought, plus with the dark nights now even after only a few weeks I'm already bored of changing batteries and pressing 4 buttons (twice 2 of them) every time I want light.

Dynanmo certainly seems the way forward and knowing my front wheel is in need of rebuilding soonish that'd be an ideal time.

Top Bottom