100 and out :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I mentioned some time ago about a dear family friend who was approaching her 100th birthday. Well, she made that target.
Because of her age she lost 4 of her 'children' last year......that must have really hurt.
Anyway, she went into hospital a few days ago and sadly** has now died.
**I say sadly but having lost her husband many years ago, had the ill health that old age brings and then losing her children......at least she is no longer in any anguish.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
A good innings that.

Drago

Legendary Member
I want to go in such a way that I leave as much paperwork as possible for the police. Perhaps a knife fight with a terrorist and a loose tiger in the containment building of a leaking nuclear reactor, just as a cargo plane full of hand grenades is about to crash into it.

mustang1

Guru
Sometimes it is odd to "hit that like" but I do not always hit it because I agree with the post. Instead, I do so for a number of reasons which could be a post is well though out, an effort has been made to post a picture, some useful content has been contributed.

And a post that involved a death is never one that I "like" as it seems to be a way-out-there odd thing to do. But it seems like she has seen a lot through her long life and like you say, the illnesses that come through old age would probably hamper anyone's efforts into still being happy to still be around so perhaps life has taken it's course. Like someone said above, a good innings.

Top Bottom