100 club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew 14

Another one for the 100 mile club . I did the darlington hell of the north today with Colomba cycle club . It was a hard first half with a strong head wind up Wensleydale but the next 50 was much better on fast rolling roads . We finished in 6 hours 20 mins ridding time avrageing 16.9 . I felt I still had some strength left in my legs so I road the 13 miles home not much left in the tank when I got back though . All in all a very good day

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Well done, you'll sleep like a baby tonight

theloafer

Legendary Member
Another one for the 100 mile club . I did the darlington hell of the north today with Colomba cycle club . It was a hard first half with a strong head wind up Wensleydale but the next 50 was much better on fast rolling roads . We finished in 6 hours 20 mins ridding time avrageing 16.9 . I felt I still had some strength left in my legs so I road the 13 miles home not much left in the tank when I got back though . All in all a very good day

well done Andrew.... I normally do this most years but had to much time of the bike to try this year (eye opps) was saying to my g/f that it would be a hard ride to Kirby Stephen today with the wind I have had that prob a few times just pleased you did not have the rain as well:laugh: but its still a brill ride

OP
OP
A

Andrew 14

well done Andrew.... I normally do this most years but had to much time of the bike to try this year (eye opps) was saying to my g/f that it would be a hard ride to Kirby Stephen today with the wind I have had that prob a few times just pleased you did not have the rain as well:laugh: but its still a brill ride
Yes it was good we didn't get the rain and the ride from Kirkby Stephen was excellent

Top Bottom