England : Cornwall 100 mile ride tomorrow.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossala

Guru
I was going to do this a while back (around a week) but family troubles meant I couldn't. I'm now doing it tomorrow. If anyone wants to come with me just give me a shout. My plan is to do St. Austell to Land's End and back. If someone wanted to join but do a different route, I wouldn't mind. I just want to get my 100 mile badge ;)

We are coming down to Cornwall on holiday on the 4th August for a couple of weeks, would have joined you otherwise.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Yep. Thats my fear. Kent is far from flat of course, but by the time i get down to you i'll already be fairly knackered. Plus my bike du jour weighs north of 25 kilos when set up for distance work... We'll see... :smile:

Hector

Depends on what roads you ride on. The main trunk roads are great, hilly but not much of a grad and you can get into a good rhythm cycling up 'em.

Jump on the B roads at your peril, or embrace the pain as you battle rolling hill after rolling hill.

Gary E

Veteran
I was going to do this a while back (around a week) but family troubles meant I couldn't. I'm now doing it tomorrow. If anyone wants to come with me just give me a shout. My plan is to do St. Austell to Land's End and back. If someone wanted to join but do a different route, I wouldn't mind. I just want to get my 100 mile badge ;)
There's a badge?? :wahhey:Yeah Yeah Yeah
mutleydog.jpg

Top Bottom