100 press up routine?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ShinSplint

montage said:
Not so bad :smile: ....will be better as soon as I begin the programme no doubt! haha.

Press ups are so tedious

:biggrin: I know. Thing is with the program, although it gets tedious, at the same time you're thinking "i've given myself this much pain, may as well carry on !".

TRY IT ! :biggrin:

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
WOAH ...this programme hurts.
I can usually manage around 25-30 good form press ups (for some reason when I was 15 I could do alot more :S ) and finding week 2 tough.

Still, lets hope it works :ohmy:

Chrisz

Über Member
montage said:
WOAH ...this programme hurts.
I can usually manage around 25-30 good form press ups (for some reason when I was 15 I could do alot more :S ) and finding week 2 tough.

Still, lets hope it works ;)

You probably weighed a lot less when you were 15 :wacko:

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Chrisz said:
Because our troop had so many 'bad boys' in it, we did several (made it all the way over to Star Cross twice :o).:smile:
:smile:
That's quite a scary thought...

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
montage said:
I have also adopted the elbows in stance aswell - far harder = less press ups :wacko:

well you are pretty much doing them just a s a tricep isolated press up with elbows in , elbows out you are getting the pectorals in on the action. when i did martial arts we had a lot of press ups i think i got to around 90 ish in my youth without serious amounts of training .Like anything practise the movement to get better at it .Wich i always thought was funny as we dont punch anything like we do press ups :evil: , i always found pad/ bag work a lot more beneficial for me to develop power and sparring for speed.

Top Bottom