105 R7000 pinch bolts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I have such a crank in a box in the garage. If I can remember I'll dig it out and take the pinch bolts out tonight.

si_c

Guru
I think they are M6x19, getting a longer replacement should be fine though. I replaced mine with some titanium ones from ebay. They were M6x20.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Here you go. A bolt from a Shimano 105 R7000 crank on 5mm squared paper. Make of it what you will

1715101472987.png

I included the crank as some kind of proof that it really is what I claim it is, and not just a random bolt that I've posted up as a prank.

I suppose I could have posted a picture of a random bolt next to a 105 crank. But I'm not that weird. Or at least, I claim not to be that weird, but the risk is yours. Perhaps I am.

Last edited:

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Here you go. A bolt from a Shimano 105 R7000 crank on 5mm squared paper. Make of it what you will

View attachment 730053
I included the crank as some kind of proof that it really is what I claim it is, and not just a random bolt that I've posted up as a prank.

I suppose I could have posted a picture of a random bolt next to a 105 crank. But I'm not that weird. Or at least, I claim not to be that weird, but the risk is yours. Perhaps I am.

Seems legit.

Bolt.png

OP
OP
Johnno260

Johnno260

Veteran
Thanks everyone, I was at the office when I posted so couldn’t measure. Also I wanted the replacements in hand before I tried to clean them or replace as they look a real mess I was assuming they would come out damaged.

Top Bottom