105/ultegra groupset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossala

Guru
It's the groupset that came off a kona honky inc that is currently on a croix de fer. I've bought a full ultegra triple groupset so I no longer have the need for this.

It's done around 900miles and will be supplied with the original chain that only has done around 20miles as I changed it out with a kmc 10 chain after riding it home.

The groupset is complete other than brake calipers. You will get

105 compact chainset (as new condition no heel rub) £50
ultegra rear mech (slight scuff but cosmetic only/very small) £25
105 sti (usual wear from leaning against walls) £90
105 front mech (looks as new) £10

Comes with cables and will be posted in the ultegra triple groupset box so no damage will happen during shipping.

Whole lot including a cassette and chain, £200.

400bhp

Guru
Wouldn't you be better off selling separate as it's a bit of a mix and match? Ultegra, 105 and tiagra.

OP
OP
fossala

fossala

Guru
OK, put some prices up. Not going to sell the cassette as I might as well keep it as a spare for the price that I will get as it will be compatible with my new setup.

If someone wants the whole lot, I'll do it for £200 including the as-new chain and cassette.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
OK, put some prices up. Not going to sell the cassette as I might as well keep it as a spare for the price that I will get as it will be compatible with my new setup.

If someone wants the whole lot, I'll do it for £200 including the as-new chain and cassette.

Second dibs on the crankset

Dajoker188

On my bad lol. It is a double. Is it a braize on or band on?

OP
OP
fossala

fossala

Guru
Everything is sold except chainset, front mech and bottom bracket.

Chainset will be being held on dibs for people in order they posted on here. Shaun o'shea, Ianrauk then markymark.

Shaun O'Shea has been sent a pm.

Top Bottom