11 year old cyclist dies...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
RIP Indeed.

The wording sucks: Victim bias and blame mongering as usual. Our journalists’ culture is warped. My daughter is 10. I can’t imagine what the parents must be going through.

Last edited:

Slick

Guru
Terrible. Brings back horrible childhood memories of a boy who was a frequent visitor to our small village and was killed one Sunday evening after colliding with a car. :sad:

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
indeed to all of the above surely the car was in collision with the bike and my thoughts go to the family .
Not necessarily and it is typical bad wording by the press. But this is not a place to speculate it unless we know all the facts.

Very sad. RIP.

Last edited:

Milzy

Guru
It is 1 mile from a friends house.
I couldn’t live with my self killing a kiddie like that. :sad:

D

Deleted member 26715

Just found out last night a young girl 15/16 who was fostered with a friend who was then able to reconcile with her mum & went back home, was killed in a cycle accident in Manchester short time ago.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Just found out last night a young girl 15/16 who was fostered with a friend who was then able to reconcile with her mum & went back home, was killed in a cycle accident in Manchester short time ago.

This is really unfortunate...

To overcome so many barriers in life, only to be taken away after making it to the top.

Top Bottom