12 years old and 67 miles!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Pleas forgive me this very self-indulgent post but I’m bursting with pride! My 12 year old son is cycling through France with us, 600 miles from Calais to Annecy and then Geneva! Today he cycled 67 miles! Effortlessly! Without moaning at all. He’s done 2 100km days so far as well!!

It feels like we’ve grown our own little cycling buddy…and our own support wagon! He’s so much stronger than we are, we’ve given him extra baggage to slow him down! It’s not working 🤣

A2BC901A-FDF9-4D02-89FE-0B07357F8622.jpeg

classic33

Leg End Member
Can you convert your bike into a tagalong?
That'll slow him down.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Pleas forgive me this very self-indulgent post but I’m bursting with pride! My 12 year old son is cycling through France with us, 600 miles from Calais to Annecy and then Geneva! Today he cycled 67 miles! Effortlessly! Without moaning at all. He’s done 2 100km days so far as well!!

It feels like we’ve grown our own little cycling buddy…and our own support wagon! He’s so much stronger than we are, we’ve given him extra baggage to slow him down! It’s not working 🤣

View attachment 655294

Excellent work, that man! The town sign suggests a Pogacar in the making!

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite

View attachment 655294

Well done young man! ;)

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
@Cathryn what is your son's name?
Has he seen this thread? ^_^
Well done, young man, from the Cycle Chat collective!
Today he cycled 67 miles! Effortlessly! Without moaning at all. He’s done 2 100km days so far as well!!
I don't think I could do that without a bit of moaning, actually, I know I couldn't :laugh:

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I have very good reasons to be proud of your son. This is a fantastic achievement and he maybe a future TdF winner. That would be woncerful.
Well done Arthur and keep encouraging him.
By the way, Annecy is a very good place for cycling. Beautiful part of the country.

Top Bottom