14th, 15th & 16th May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mike e

Sig SilverPrinter said:
For AHs rides I think we've got back later than 17.30, the 1st Manningtree ride I got back at 1.30am:biggrin:

Hi Sig, this sounds spot on to me, 1 minute is plenty of time to allow for any unforeseen events before catching the train...:smile: I mean it's not like I've got a history of cutting it fine...;)

What's your plan? AH's ride?, Chris's ride?, both?

Sig SilverPrinter

mike e said:
Hi Sig, this sounds spot on to me, 1 minute is plenty of time to allow for any unforeseen events before catching the train...:smile: I mean it's not like I've got a history of cutting it fine...;)

What's your plan? AH's ride?, Chris's ride?, both?

If I can I'll do both,just have to be extra good;)
Would like to see Chris as haven't seen him for ages

OP
OP
ChrisKH

ChrisKH

Guru
Sig SilverPrinter said:
[/B]

If I can I'll do both,just have to be extra good;)
Would like to see Chris as haven't seen him for ages

You're just too fast for me these days Sig. :biggrin:

Didn't know AH had one for the 8th. Perhaps if I ask nicely I can do both. :tongue:

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Of course you can do both, Chris!

The 8th was booked with reference to the CC Rides and the ZACF Warties (sorrz, funnz German kezboard again). I half have in mind a ride "Essex is Flat" which contains only one hill (the one out of Manningtree) but I may instead do something towards Harwich (so some of you can accidendally find yourselves in Hoek van Holland). I have plenty of time to come up with a plan. I can also send you all on an interesting route home to add to the mileage if you're feeling energetic.

Top Bottom