Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

outlash

also available in orange
The Felt has a better groupset and is better value overall but see them/test ride before you buy. It's not a better bike if it doesn't fit.

Tony.

Tomtrumps

The Felt. I have a new CAAD8 myself and whilst I love it (to look at mostly as haven't had much chance to get out on it yet) , the Felt is just such a bargain at this price with the Tiagra groupset. It's 10 speed too which should make the climbs a little easier and 25c tyres which should be a bit more comfortable.

The only caveat I suppose is the CAAD8 frame is the same as all the others in the range and by all accounts is one of the best alu frames on the market. But the Felt looks a massive bargain!

vickster

Legendary Member
Just great. Ask for help, then delete your thread after people have taken time to answer (I am glad I didn't). Why not use your brain before posting? Bloody awful netiquette!! :angry:

KneesUp

Guru
The . bikes are very good, but the 2015 frames from ; are supposed to be excellent - just a shame they use crappy ^ wheels. I think for your purposes you can't go far wrong with a # or ~ though. There's a reason they are so popular.

I barely ever use my ~. I wasn't even sure where i left it for a minute.
I googled tilda-bike, in case it was a thing. I found this.

Tilda_main.jpg

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
He has been a member for almost 2yrs but is obviously so selfish that he doesn't want anyone else to know about the bargain bike he has found in case it gets snapped up before he can complete the purchase?

vickster

Legendary Member
There's a reason why I have him on ignore...I was made curious by the intriguing thread title!

Top Bottom