16mm Cine Film.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Wish me luck. MrsF wants me to get her dad's old cine projector running and digitise the various reels. One is one of three copies of the Manchester WW2 Bombing. Better not practice on that one. Just downloaded the manual off t'internet.

Attachments

• 20220821_151411.jpg
    20220821_151411.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 20220821_151407.jpg
    20220821_151407.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 20220821_151416.jpg
    20220821_151416.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 20220821_151420.jpg
    20220821_151420.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 1

classic33

Leg End Member
Wish me luck. MrsF wants me to get her dad's old cine projector running and digitise the various reels. One is one of three copies of the Manchester WW2 Bombing. Better not practice on that one. Just downloaded the manual off t'internet.
Doesn't that camera shop on Deansgate, near Victoria station not do this sort of service anymore?

Other than that, best o'luck.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Oh, not paying good money. I think most of the reels are rubbish, but be good to find out whats on them.

All running but cant get the frame projecting in sync with the bulb using the 'framer' knob. Getting sound but not a steady image.

presta

Guru
Were you thinking of projecting onto a screen and filming it from there?
My experience of doing that with slides is the quality is atrocious:
1661093478546.jpeg

Doesn't that camera shop on Deansgate, near Victoria station not do this sort of service anymore?
That would be my choice.

Or there's always one of these:
^_^
1661093599606.png

classic33

Leg End Member
Oh, not paying good money. I think most of the reels are rubbish, but be good to find out whats on them.

All running but cant get the frame projecting in sync with the bulb using the 'framer' knob. Getting sound but not a steady image.
If there is some good stuff on them, I'd get that done by someone who does it for a living.

Always worth checking what's on them before handing them over to someone else though.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Think it's mainly to see whats on it. Currently got a co-op film about making cheshire cheese :laugh:. Just can't get the frame to sync with the bulb flash. Off to google. Audio is legible but video not.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

If there is some good stuff on them, I'd get that done by someone who does it for a living.

Always worth checking what's on them before handing them over to someone else though.

The WW2 bombing was copied by Manchester Film Archive a few years backn FIL gave them it to digitise for historical keeping., thats the one that is worth keeping, if I can find it.

Currently set up in the shed office.:laugh:

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

I believe one has some disney cartoons on.^_^

Top Bottom