17th April 2015 Night Ride to Bognor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User10571

Good work to change the 'Y' to a 'R' and add a 'P' Adrian.
Whoa!!!
Struggling to keep up with the Aperitif Lexicon (I'm sure I'm not alone.....)

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
rsz_p1020117.jpg
@StuAff mentioned the cows. Here they are at 6:02 on Saturday morning.

redfalo

known as Olaf in real life
I'm not entirely sure how a few souls managed to take the wrong way round the Reigate one-way system..as our leader for the night @Trickedem has noted, lessons will be learnt.

Well, I chased down three, who had already realized they went astray. Some faffage at the bottom of Reigate Hill was the culprit, which hold up a said three riders plus the TECs. and then there was a sudden drop in waymarking standards.

Luckily, in the last moment before we made the right turn, I saw a flashing rear light disappearing behind the crest straight on.

Last edited:

frank9755

Cyclist
You don't remember the amazing coincidence of the beer having the same name?

Of course I remember that, but not exactly which name it was that they happened to share!

Well, I chased down three, who had already realized they went astray. Some faffage at the bottom of Reigate Hill was the culprit, which hold up a said three riders plus the TECs. and then there was a sudden drop in waymarking standards.

Luckily, in the last moment before we made the right turn, I saw a flashing rear light disappearing behind the crest straight on.

Well, if it's any consolation, on one occasion in Reigate I've seen a couple of riders turn left and completely ignore the way finder standing at the lights pointing to the right.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Enjoyable ride and good fun sprinting up hills in big cog. Also enjoyed way marking then getting back to front to do it again. Train back full due to FA cup and Brighton line problems. So people asking me to move bike when there was no chance. Pleasant ride back across London then home. Surprisingly cool overnight but forewarned gad my warm gilet under my jacket. Hope to join another maybe June after my PBP qualification rides are done.

Top Bottom