1950's Humber roadster

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Goldfang

Due to lack of time and space, I am going to have to sell my Humber roadster. This bike is almost perfect mechanicaly, and is 99 percent complete, about the only thing not original is the rear light and handle bar grips. The tyres and pedals have been replaced with original copies. You could ride this one away! The frame and chrome parts need some cosmetic restoration but there is no bad rust or corrosion. The hub dynamo is in full working order, not sure abbout the battery back up system. It has the double tube/blade forks, which I am eliably infomed means it is an early and high quality model, also has its original Brooks saddle. I understand that this bike spent the best part of 40 years hanging in a shed.
If anyone one is intersted, I am looking for around £100 for it due to its condition.

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
What size please Goldfang ?

OP
OP
G

Goldfang

Hello Upsidedown, sorry, without going outside in the dark I am not sure offhand, it is certainly not one of the huge old roadsters, it has 26 inch wheels, it is a bit on the small sie for me, but I am 6 foot+. Be obliged if you could remind me how to measure a frame, long time since I have done it.

ASC1951

Guru
Goldfang said:
If anyone one is intersted, I am looking for around £100 for it due to its condition.
Blimey, I've got two of those cluttering up my garage, which I was wondering how to get rid of.

Not in such good nick, it has to be said.

Top Bottom