1960's Catalina frame & accessories, FREE to collect

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ponterob

Hi Folks; I have a Catalina frame, gears, dynamo set, bars and bits to give away as we are moving in the next few weeks. They are free on collection from Pontefract, Yorkshire. Please get in touch.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
What size is the frame?

(To help people see if it would fit them. I have banned myself from collecting more bikes for now! :laugh:)

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
@Ponterob - I've just started a Carlton restoration and may be in need of bits. If no-one else wants it could I have it please? I could collect Friday around 9am or probably about 6pm as I'll be heading south/north around then.

But ... I wouldn't need the frameset so could either store it for someone else or if someone else wants the lot they could get priority?

OP
OP
P

Ponterob

Hi, yes collecting at 6pm would be fine and am very happy for you to pass on to others. I am not sure of the courtesies of sharing contact points - am I allowed to post my address or phone number so you know where to come?
Cheers
Rob

OP
OP
P

Ponterob

@Ponterob - I've just started a Carlton restoration and may be in need of bits. If no-one else wants it could I have it please? I could collect Friday around 9am or probably about 6pm as I'll be heading south/north around then.

But ... I wouldn't need the frameset so could either store it for someone else or if someone else wants the lot they could get priority?
Mod Note:
Private address deleted - anyone on the internet can read this!

Please confirm coming. Ta Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Mod Note:
@DCLane new member @Ponterob is trying to publish his address for you on here.
Of course, for privacy reasons, I cannot approve their post.
Maybe send them a PM with your mobile/email?
Remember, they won't be able to respond to PMs until they make a few more posts on here.
Cheers,
Pat.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Mod Note:
Private address deleted - anyone on the internet can read this!

Please confirm coming. Ta Rob

Thanks @Ponterob - I'll PM you as you can't yet. Friday at 6pm should be still fine with me; I'm taking my Dad to the funeral directors to organise details for my mum's funeral early afternoon and will travel up after that.

Thanks @Pat "5mph" - have done so. And if anyone wants the frame let me know. I may just decide to build it up anyway ...

Top Bottom