1977 Carlton Corsa pictures

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

FR7

corsa 3.jpg
heres some pic of my restored bike it should be by end of tommorow fitted with a doble chain ring and upped to being a ten speed
corsa 1.jpg
corsa 1.jpg
corsa 1.jpg

Attachments

• corsa 2.jpg
    corsa 2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 121
  • corsa5.jpg
    corsa5.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 113
  • corsa 6.jpg
    corsa 6.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 118

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Wow thats a blast from the past, one of my best friends at school had that bike back in the late 70's

HovR

Über Member
Very nice. Did you get it professionally repainted, or has the original paintwork just survived well?

OP
OP
F

FR7

i got it pro resprayed,i will have to take some more pics once i have the double chain ring ect fitted, i also have a ultralite pump to mount, i also added a nos Blumells rear reflector as it would have had one when new , i didnt like that type of rear reflectors, tho now i think they have a bit of late 70,s charm about them!

Teuchter

Über Member
That's very nice. Interesting to see the old dynamo rear lamp on there. Only thing I'd do differently myself would be to mount the seat clamp the other way around... just my own personal preference.

Eddy13

I had one around 1972/3. Light purple lilac colour with those same silly short 'mudguards' and Wienman centre pull brakes.
I thought it was the dogs ******** at the time, and so did several others. Went like the wind until someone opened a car door on me. Then back to the RSW16!

Spokesmann

Keeping the Carlton and Sun names alive...
I had one around 1972/3. Light purple lilac colour with those same silly short 'mudguards' and Wienman centre pull brakes.
I thought it was the dogs ******** at the time, and so did several others. Went like the wind until someone opened a car door on me. Then back to the RSW16!
P9300027.jpg

BasilWhite

Love that green paint, I wonder if there's any spray paint that would come close to that. Wouldn't be anything like your pro respray but I'm really liking that colour.

OP
OP
F

FR7

Love that green paint, I wonder if there's any spray paint that would come close to that. Wouldn't be anything like your pro respray but I'm really liking that colour.
Ford Fiesta squeeze Green is the colour almost a per fect match to Polycromatic Green.

Top Bottom