1980'S Puch Mirage se SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
1980's Puch Mirage se 22 1/2" or 57 cm sized frame measured centre of crank to centre of seat pinch clamp bolt , and 21" along top measured from seat post to headset cup and 33" or 84cm standover , so 5ft 9 upwards aprox .

Its had an easy life from what i know and has covered aprox 250 miles in my care and since complete overhaul that included re grease headset , bottom bracket , new cables , tyres , brake pads , chain and 7 speed rear cassette . Originally fitted with full shimano golden arrow groupset which is still there apart from crankset which is now a campag unit . The original sprint wheels have been swapped for a pr of exage hub and campag berlin 36 rims ( rear has a slight skip) new Vittoirio Rubino tyres and tubes .

Frame main tubes are Reynolds 501 whilst forks are Puch's own 2500 hi tensile steel units .Seat post is a 27.2 fluted unit that is free to move and adjust as is the 75 mm quill stem . Bars are a nice set of Filko super touring bars .2 x sets of bottle cage mounts , white blumel classique full length guards held on in place with p clips .

Asking £145 collected from nn8 Wellingborough or could be posted to most uk postcodes for an extra £25

100_7427.jpg 100_7405.jpg 100_7406.jpg 100_7407.jpg 100_7408.jpg 100_7409.jpg 100_7411.jpg 100_7418.jpg 100_7423.jpg

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
sfs

ChrisEyles

Guru
Haha, I am tempted, but we're looking at moving house soon and I'm already in trouble for demanding we get somewhere with sufficient bike storage space, think I may have to get quite creative with storage solutions since we've currently got a lovely big garage to use as a bike stable/workshop.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Haha, I am tempted, but we're looking at moving house soon and I'm already in trouble for demanding we get somewhere with sufficient bike storage space, think I may have to get quite creative with storage solutions since we've currently got a lovely big garage to use as a bike stable/workshop.

well when you have sorted your storage out can you come and do mine please

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
need this gone so how about £105

Top Bottom