(1988 I think) Dahon Folding bike).

Should I sell it...?. and if so average price? or mount it like a deer head.

• yes or no?

• Yor web disghner is 10 years behind the times...It's a bike...I'm not humam trafficking ..... 2018

Results are only viewable after voting.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Minibaggoman

Got this for 20 euro in a bag in a job lot, I think all the parts are original and apart from a bit of a clean up left it as it came.
Is it any good, worth anything?
I am not really sure I want to sell it as I didn't do a bike restoration for almost 35 years when I was a Kid.
Not the best family so an ex-engineer guy had an old school workshop and we built my first bike from parts and stuff from the local refuse site.
I do ok now but would lie to make it 100 percent. That being said, I have my old school BMX Ultra burner who needs a lot of attention and will do the same with her.

Attachments

• DSCF7705.JPG
    DSCF7705.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCF7706.JPG
    DSCF7706.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCF7707.JPG
    DSCF7707.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCF7708.JPG
    DSCF7708.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCF7709.JPG
    DSCF7709.JPG
    157 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCF7710.JPG
    DSCF7710.JPG
    142.9 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCF7711.JPG
    DSCF7711.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 52
  • DSCF7713.JPG
    DSCF7713.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCF7714.JPG
    DSCF7714.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Hello and :welcome:
I'm afraid to say that your poll makes no sense at all. The first option of 'yes or no?' is, well, uninformative and hard to answer :biggrin:
The second option could stand a little spellchecking and clarification. PM me (or any of the Mods) and we can amend it for you if you like?

OP
OP
Minibaggoman

Minibaggoman

Got this for 20 euro in a bag in a job lot, I think all the parts are original and apart from a bit of a clean up left it as it came.
Is it any good, worth anything?
I am not really sure I want to sell it as I didn't do a bike restoration for almost 35 years when I was a Kid.
Not the best family so an ex-engineer guy had an old school workshop and we built my first bike from parts and stuff from the local refuse site.
I do ok now but would lie to make it 100 percent. That being said, I have my old school BMX Ultra burner who needs a lot of attention and will do the same with her.
bienvenue Minibaggoman vous pouvez écrire en français si c'est mieux pour vous
My French is pretty bad!

OP
OP
Minibaggoman

Minibaggoman

Hello and :welcome:
I'm afraid to say that your poll makes no sense at all. The first option of 'yes or no?' is, well, uninformative and hard to answer :biggrin:
The second option could stand a little spellchecking and clarification. PM me (or any of the Mods) and we can amend it for you if you like?

Not sure what the poll is?
Just out of hospital and on some pretty strong meds making my spelling a touch off par and some of my writing utter nonsense!
Any help appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom