1999 Marin Shoreline Trail

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alan57

Marin full suspension mountain bike 19in frame I am 5`9 and it fits me ok . It is in good condition paint wise , it has a new bottom bracket done less than 100miles, 2 good tyres one is new ,and done under 100 miles, RST mozo forks with approx 60mm travel also have a spare pair of triple clamp RST Mozo comp to go with the bike and a spare rear wheel. Gripshift 7 spd although this frame will take 8 sp cassette,Shimano deore front and rear mech . It needs a new chain because it is slipping now and again and looks stretched , but chainrings and cassette are good.The pedals are new. I was going to spend some money on this bike as it is a quality frame and builder but I have bought a new MTB instead. It needs front brake pads as well , shimano v brakes.Dia comp brake levers. I think £150 ono is a fair price and if a few pounds were spent on it then it would be a good full suss mtb . I live just outside Plymouth. I will box and send if the buyer arranges for a courier at their own cost.

Attachments

• Photo0056.jpg
    Photo0056.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 26
OP
OP
Alan57

Alan57

I am open to reasonable offers on the bike, this may be a 1999 bike but it still is in good condition and has got plenty of miles left in it.

Top Bottom