1st post

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
Blimey ... you lot don't hang about do you ... :laugh:

colly

Re member eR
On a family note then: I took my grand daughter cycling for the first time today. Not all that far, on a cycle track, 3 or 4 miles about, and she was going like a good-un. Doing her best to 'drive' me off the track. She thought that was great fun.^_^ I think the furthest she has been before in one stint is probably less than a mile in the park.

Here's looking to more of the same.:thumbsup:

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Right i will start the pictures off with a few old ones....
First test ride of the trailer
DSCN4038.jpg

Manifold way ride
DSCN4192.jpg

DSCN4197.jpg

Shaun

Founder
Great pictures. You're going to need a bigger shed to fit all the bikes in when they grow up ... :thumbsup:

broomwagon

As a family, we tend to head off to the Derwent valley, Londendale Trail or the Monsal Trail in Derbyshire. We have our own Mt Bikes so there's no hireing to do and the scenery is glorious, and they're traffic free too.

lukesdad

Probably not a good idea to post pics of how carried my kids when they were young eh ? ^_^

Cubist

Still wavin'
As a family, we tend to head off to the Derwent valley, Londendale Trail or the Monsal Trail in Derbyshire. We have our own Mt Bikes so there's no hireing to do and the scenery is glorious, and they're traffic free too.
We did a lot of miles on those when the kids were starting out... great introductions to cycling.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
No shed for my fleet,the car toys went when number one was born 8 years ago so now it is my "man cave/bike garage" ! Thankfully the kids love cycling......not sure if i can get Mrs Skud to join in though :blush:

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
For the first couple of years, both of mine were dragged behind the SMGTe in a trailer. Normally, we have the net cover in place, but as Ted had recently begun poking holes through it, we did a few weeks of sunshine without the lid. Looked like this:

Nowadays, Ted's old enough to ride his own. Darcey's getting closer, but there's always Daddy's big bike to help her out when she get's tired.

Andy.

For the first couple of years, both of mine were dragged behind the SMGTe in a trailer. Normally, we have the net cover in place, but as Ted had recently begun poking holes through it, we did a few weeks of sunshine without the lid. Looked like this:

Nowadays, Ted's old enough to ride his own. Darcey's getting closer, but there's always Daddy's big bike to help her out when she get's tired.

Andy.

Awwwwww! Lovely (except the bit when Miss P took a tumble - excellent recovery though)

M:hello:

Top Bottom