2 Bikes Stolen from Chesham 31/08/12

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yet again I have been a victim of a bike theft - between approximately 0530 and 1300hrs today two of my bikes have been stolen, so please keep your eyes open for the following:

KONA KULA 2009 s/no. F911K0221 a white and blue front suspension mountain bike (with locks still attached through the wheels!)

MARIN MUIRWOODS 29er s/no.F1585SD009 a highly modified jet black road hybrid bike (again with lock still attached through the frame)

If seen or you suspect you know the whereabouts of these bikes can you either contact me directly on 07968870840 or go through to TVP with crime reference number GB 4111661/12.

Bastards :cursing:

Check the usual suspects of eBay and Gumtree etc. Check different search terms too, like black bike, suspension bike etc. These no marks might not be the sharpest tool in the box, but even they know better than to advertise it as exactly what it is.

Look out for your bike but with different parts on as well, that's apparently another trick the cock wombles use to 'disgiuse' the nicked bike they are selling.

Hope you get lucky with these :thumbsup:

Top Bottom