2 bikes stolen from Nottingham Ice Arena Saturday 27th September

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Please look out for two stolen bikes - Vitus and Roux
Two BIKES that were STOLEN on Saturday 27th September between 3 – 6pm from outside Nottingham Ice Arena. We had arrived early for the Panthers Game and had left them secured by two locks outside and walked up the road for a coffee, and on our return found they had been taken.
The Police have CCTV footage of the bikes being stolen.
Vitus Zenium – red & black, quite a few identifying features but in the main Richie saddle, Carbon Alpina forks and teardrop Shimano cruiser spd pedals.
Roux Conquest – Dark grey/blue – full rack with two bright yellow panniers, full mudguards, bontrager womens saddle, two topeak spotlight brackets and a square mount on the headstock to secure the lithium battery, and schwalbe marathon plus tyres
(please note the photos should give you an idea of the bikes)

The bikes would be valued at around two thousand pounds - if there is anyway you can help by tweeting, facebook etc...., Any help is appreciated and a reward would be offered for information leading to the return of the bikes !

Attachments

• Vitus road bike.jpg
    Vitus road bike.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 66
  • ROUX.jpg
    ROUX.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 68
Last edited by a moderator:

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Sorry to hear of your theft. Can I please ask, what sort of locks did you have if you don't mind me asking.

Thefts seem to be on the increase and we all know its not always practical to take a solid D Lock

thanks alot

broady

Veteran
Don't car jacks just break D locks though?
If leaving my bike I try and use a chain and a D lock on my better bike.
Hope you get some good news on the bikes

Top Bottom