2 hotgirlsintheshower...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blazed

220lb+
Goo mason is a buzz kill. Boooooooooooo

who_let_buzz_killington_in_tshirt-p235330529106011040q6v8_400.jpg

Attachments

• who_let_buzz_killington_in_tshirt-p235330529106011040q6v8_400.jpg
    who_let_buzz_killington_in_tshirt-p235330529106011040q6v8_400.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 6
goo_mason said:
You can just tell from the Avatar photo that you appear to be a bit of a big girly arse.... :smile: :eek: :blush:

It is a very attractive big Girly Arse though Mr Mason :angry:

Simon

Mr Mason ...

At the start of the week i was a little miffed that Admin PM'd me and asked me to change my Avatar but in hindsight now it has turned out for the best

But as its christmas and goodwill to all men and peace on earth and all that nonsense i'l share with you how i might've looked a proper Tw@t on this thread

Old Avatar :biggrin:
japanese-girl-on-bicycle.jpg

I promise you this is true

Happy New Year to you Mr Mason

Simon

Attachments

• japanese-girl-on-bicycle.jpg
    japanese-girl-on-bicycle.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 5

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Jakes Dad said:
Mr Mason ...

At the start of the week i was a little miffed that Admin PM'd me and asked me to change my Avatar but in hindsight now it has turned out for the best

But as its christmas and goodwill to all men and peace on earth and all that nonsense i'l share with you how i might've looked a proper Tw@t on this thread

Old Avatar :biggrin:
[removed]

I promise you this is true

Happy New Year to you Mr Mason

Simon

No worries - Happy New Year to you to. I'm a bit like a bear with a sore head today (possibly because I had a crap night's sleep last night and I do have a thumping headache) so I over-reacted a bit.

As Ringo would say, "Peace and love, peace and love." :smile::biggrin::biggrin:

Shaun

Founder
Whilst you're all busy having a go, have a think about what a thread entitled 2 hotgirlsintheshower... (with a blind Youtube link) might contain?

There's no mention that it's work-safe, nothing to illustrate what may lie behind the link, and do you really want to investigate when you're at work surrounded by colleagues or at home with the family?

It's a very reasonable assumption that it might contain adult material, and so making a comment about it not being useful in the cafe is, IMHO, reasonable too, and you shouldn't be rounding on Goo for his comments.

It's not PC gone mad, and if I hadn't taken the time to check the link when it was first posted I might well have deleted the whole thread without a second thought!!

If Yenners had simply added a small (work safe) tag to the thread title, or made a basic introduction to explain the video was work/home safe, there would have been no need to check it (at the risk embarrasing oneself); or any possibility that someone might make an incorrect, but very natural assumption about it's content.

I understand the concept of the joke and that part of the joke is possibly the natural assumption people will make from the thread title, but it would have helped if it had been a little more obvious that it was safe for work.

Cheers,
Shaun :cheers:

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Shaun - you are the love child of new labour ! political correctness gone mad...

Lets put it this way Shaun; just imagine if I would have posted a link of 2 girls in the shower physically manipulating themselves and each other....how long would I have lasted round here :cheers:

ITS A BLOODY JOKE !

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
I would add that imho I don't consider the one on the left to be "hot" so thread title should have been 1 hot and 1 luke warm girl in the shower.

Norm

Admin said:
... but it would have helped if it had been a little more obvious that it was safe for work.
Shaun

The link was, as you point out, a YouTube link. YouTube will not host anything which is unsafe for work - unless you work as a bus driver in Edinburgh, that is. :cheers: :B)

If you want videos which are not so work safe, I can recommend a couple of sites, though.:sad:

Bman

Guru
Norm said:
Shaun

The link was, as you point out, a YouTube link. YouTube will not host anything which is unsafe for work - unless you work as a bus driver in Edinburgh, that is. :cheers: :B)

If you want videos which are not so work safe, I can recommend a couple of sites, though.:sad:

lol, class! :smile:

Bman

Guru
Anyway Goo...

You disapprove of these types of threads, yet you always seem to be quick on the reply. Are you a mod or are you activly seeking to be offended?

For instance, this thread.

Top Bottom