2 treks stolen wellingborough

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
close family member had a pr of Trek bikes stolen out of garage overnight from Wellingborough 25/06/12 .

bike no 1

Trek 2009 model 1.9 C.E , 54 cm frame size in white/navy & blue no distinguishing marks frame no i think was 09HFE4268

bike no 2

Trek 2006 model Fuel EX7 mtb in blue 17.5" sized frame with small dent on r/h/s of downtube in the R of Trek , i think frame no was NDM8592

both were hardly used and will be missed , any news please advise . police informed

Psyclist

Über Member
close family member had a pr of Trek bikes stolen out of garage overnight from Wellingborough 25/06/12 .

bike no 1

Trek 2009 model 1.9 C.E , 54 cm frame size in white/navy & blue no distinguishing marks frame no i think was 09HFE4268

bike no 2

Trek 2006 model Fuel EX7 mtb in blue 17.5" sized frame with small dent on r/h/s of downtube in the R of Trek , i think frame no was NDM8592

both were hardly used and will be missed , any news please advise . police informed

I will keep my open in Kettering. Not the first time that bikes stolen from Wellingborough area have turned up in this area.

Top Bottom