2008 Touring Holidays

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I've got a gentle 7-9 dayer with some older friends from Lincoln to Brighton in April or May and a bigger 3 week camping trip, criss-crossing Italy (Umbria/ Marche?) in the summer just with the wife.
It's a rough continuation of where we left off last year. I can't wait.

Loads of little short tours with one of my friends, starting with Dorset next weekend; some of LEJOG - probably LE to my house; the outer hebrides with other touring buddies either in late June or early Sept...er...and anything else I can think of...!

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Provence in early May for Mt Ventoux (eek!), and then in June or July we're looking at a trip round the Bodensee. Much taken with alpine lakes after Lake Annecy last year.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Bigtallfatbloke said:
I need to decide once and for all if it's going to be a trip across France from Calais down to the med or along the rhine from Basel to Rotterdam...then i need to buy a map. I hope to go on these in July (ish) , prior to that if I can i will ride from home to amsterdam for a weekend and back...and I might even go back to Norfolk if the sun shines.

I have a guidebook covering cycling the Rhine, and probably maps for the Mulhouse to Strasbourg bit (if I can find them). Both about 3 years old or so. Drop me a PM if you'd like them.

Top Bottom