2010 sora groupset + other bits and bobs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lordjenks

Due to upgrading i now have a shimano sora double 2010 groupset up for sale, only about 300 miles done on it so its very good condition.

shifters: runs silky smooth 9sp and left hand can take a triple, they are on some spesh comp bars all fully wrapped up with the cables and everything you will need. i will include the bars etc. but if you dont want them thats fine. i will also include some extra cables and some ferrules etc.

sora front mech, double 31.8mm clamp on, not much to say, all working and fine.

tiagra rear mech, short cage but i had a 11-27 on there with no probs at all, again running very smooth with no problems

sora brakes f+r, very good brakes, little wear, the pads are hardly worn in, very snappy when set up with the shifters.

sora chainset and bb,34-50 double, a few very very small scuffs on the crank arms (about 4) nice hollowtech bb running smooth.

looking for £150 for the above, free shipping to uk.

Alex rims S500 wheels, stock wheels on the spesh allez sport, good solid wheels so training on, run true and had the hubs serviced not long ago, skewers, rim tape and a shimano 9sp 11-25 cassette on.
looking for £60 posted to uk or £50 if you buy the groupset.

standard black kalloy 27.2 seatpost, nothing to shout about but pretty light 350mm or 400mm long, £7.50 or free with anything else.

i may have some Cinelli graphis palm 31.8 clamp bars up for sale if there is any intrest, i used them once but just didnt get along with them. £20 posted.

And a long shot but if anybody wants a Hiwatt Maxwatt bass 20watt amp, i have one about, still in the box, only used about 5 times a few years ago, due to size i think its going to be collect only £30?

i will have some pics up on monday hopfully, paypal would be fine or you are more than welcome to collect from reading train station or that area.
any questions please ask!
thanks

OP
OP
L

lordjenks

OP
OP
L

lordjenks

looks like i might have some intrest in the whole groupset, but if it doesnt work out then sure

Top Bottom