2011 Specalised Secteur Elite 52cm for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCCD

Über Member
Hi,

Bought this from my local Phil Corley Cycle shop last year.
It has only been used a handful of times (on 4mile commutes to work) so I'd like to sell it and let someone else get better use of it. I'd say it's done less than 25miles!

Here's all the tech data etc:
http://www.evanscycles.com/products/specialized/secteur-elite-2011-road-bike-ec025006#features

It's still pretty much new to look at, but I'll try and get some pics up at some point.
Cost me £999, will sell for the bargain price of £695 £595

Can be viewed / collected in Milton Keynes.

Andy

OP
OP
D

DCCD

Über Member
Will also consider offers..

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I would take it but just dont have the money ATM. If you still have it after the new year, then I will have the money by then and will have it as long as you are willable to post as I am unable to collect.

OP
OP
D

DCCD

Über Member
Matthew_T are you in a position to give me a holding deposit? I could keep it for you, if you can put down around 15%?

MattHB, agreed...will get some pics up over the weekend :smile:

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Matthew_T are you in a position to give me a holding deposit? I could keep it for you, if you can put down around 15%?
I am in that position as long as you are able to post.

Pics would be nice too.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
No offence intended, but in the event that young Matt finds himself unable to raise the money in the New Year you'll actually keep his 15%?
I may have misunderstood.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
No offence intended, but in the event that young Matt finds himself unable to raise the money in the New Year you'll actually keep his 15%?
I may have misunderstood.
The fact isnt raising the money. I know I will have the money as it is a Student Finance and I get it in three clumps through the year. The next payment is when I am back in college after christmas on the 7th Jan. Once my attendancy has been confirmed, I will have the money and it will be a nice birthday gift for myself (bday on 3rd).

OP
OP
D

DCCD

Über Member
Matt,
Yes, I can post if you are happy to cover the cost, shouldn't be too much, I'd be guessing a courier would be around £15/£20?
I'll see what's available, where abouts in North Wales are you?
I'm out all day now, but will get pics up tomorrow.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Matt,
Yes, I can post if you are happy to cover the cost, shouldn't be too much, I'd be guessing a courier would be around £15/£20?
I'll see what's available, where abouts in North Wales are you?
I'm out all day now, but will get pics up tomorrow.
I have had a look on the DPD website and they have quoted just over £15 for 1kg-30kg (I have checked and the bike is 10kg). I would be happy to cover the cost anyhow.
I am in Prestatyn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom