2012 Cannondale synapse seatpost clamp KP095

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chopper1708

Hi guys,
I’m currently building a road bike, around a 2012 Cannondale Synapse carbon frame. I bought the frame 2nd hand and there are a few small but essential parts missing. It’s my first build and it’s been a huge learning experience so far! I was perhaps a little naive and did not realise quite how many components a bike is made up of!

Anyway, the part I require is the seat post clamp fitted to the Synapse carbon range between 2009-2012. I can’t find one anywhere!! I’ve looked all over the internet at various cycling websites, non of which have it in stock and are unsure if they will in the future. eBay currently has 1 but it’s in the US, it’s well overpriced plus they’re asking $50 on top to ship!!

Bit of a long shot, but I’m wondering if anyone here may have one, or can source one at all? Please :smile: :smile:! (I’ll put a picture up too).

The part number for the clamp is KP095.

Thank you :smile: Marc

Attachments

• 9A97811F-1B17-4621-A1BD-D5090B539CD3.jpeg
    9A97811F-1B17-4621-A1BD-D5090B539CD3.jpeg
    12 KB · Views: 21
  • 2D0C3C9A-4706-4159-9E65-BE1365BC4508.jpeg
    2D0C3C9A-4706-4159-9E65-BE1365BC4508.jpeg
    12.2 KB · Views: 20

Cycleops

Legendary Member
:welcome: to the forum Marc.

Sorry about your predicament Marc, very frustrating. I’m just wondering if someone with a 3D printer might be able to help?

@JhnBssll has a thread on here about the hobby so maybe he can advise?

OP
OP
chopper1708

chopper1708

Sorry about your predicament Marc, very frustrating. I’m just wondering if someone with a 3D printer might be able to help?

Thank you Cycleops, I didn’t expect a response this quickly - I only signed up this morning!

Perhaps you could help putting me in touch with this guy. Im brand new to the site I’m afraid!! Cheers

Cycleops

Legendary Member
No probs Marc. By quoting the CCers name with an @ I've paged him so he'll be alerted to the post when he next comes on here.
Or you could click on his name and then the 'start a conversation' button.

Top Bottom