2014 predictions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hont

Guru
OK, watch this space, you heard it all here first... Remember I was joint winner last year with Hont :dance:... With a grand total of...wait for it... one correct prediction!

Flanders: Cancellara
And we're off the mark again! Based on last year we now know who's not going to win the remaining races. ^_^

Hont

Guru
Many predicted Quintana for the Giro win so, as a group, we've already done better than last year.

Buy yourself an ice-cream everyone.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
He's going to win P-R sooner or later. I think Stannard should get one this year is Sky get their Classics tactics together - but that's a big 'if'.

I have a feeling Cav will be closer to Sagan than people think in the Tour, and with his revamped train, he will certainly win more stages. And Froome will be in yellow again in Paris. Quintana for the Giro is easy, the only question is how the other, younger and apparently even more talented Quintana does this year...
Hmmm, pretty good going Monkey Man!

Hont

Guru
As no one has made a prediction on Paris-Tours, I think the season (for the purposes of this thread) is now complete. And I think (I haven't been through with a fine-tooth comb) the winner is Tigger with a grand total of 3.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
As no one has made a prediction on Paris-Tours, I think the season (for the purposes of this thread) is now complete. And I think (I haven't been through with a fine-tooth comb) the winner is Tigger with a grand total of 3.

It turned out that Betancur in particular wasn't trying to get in shape for anything or anyone this season. He was on a season-long go-slow protest.

tigger

Über Member

Hey hey! 2 years in a row eh!? ;-)

tigger

Über Member
Bugger. Just noticed that @rich p also got 3. The GT triple at that too. Not that it trumps a GT double and a monument of course!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Bugger. Just noticed that @rich p also got 3. The GT triple at that too. Not that it trumps a GT double and a monument of course!
Blimey, so I did!

Top Bottom