2015 BMC teammachine slr03 54cm with upgrades sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I bought this towards the end of last year from a good friend who bought it new in June 2015 and covered less than 200 miles on it , i have added about the same to it so less than 500 miles from new !!!!

2015 BMC Teammachine slr03 54 sized frame and set for me at 5ft 10" in pictures full std spec with a couple of upgrades ie Gipemme 40/60 carbon wheels with alloy brake tracks , Hutchinson Fusion tyres and 2 layers of bar tape for comfort the rest is std .

Matt black paintwork that is very clean with no marks at all other than dust !! , Shimano 105 groupset (apart from crank) 2 x 11 gearing . crank is Shimano FC-RS500, 50-34T with 172.5 arms .

2 bottle cage mounts but only 1 cage supplied , original BMC 110mm stem is included but has been swapped for a 75mm stem otherwise full BMC finishing kit included so no blue post .

New selle royale saddle as per pics , this is a great bike just not getting used due to my steel addiction , never been dropped.

Asking £675 collected from nn8 Wellingborough post code would rather not send via courier

std spec is here https://www.evanscycles.com/bmc-teammachine-slr03-105-2015-road-bike-EV205261

100_7534.jpg 100_7538.jpg 100_7511.jpg 100_7512.jpg 100_7513.jpg 100_7520.jpg 100_7521.jpg

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Please note the pedals , Garmin , mount , blue seat post and red selle smp saddle not included in the sale

Steve T

Veteran
I've got a rather unusual MBK carbon bike with some nice features on ( unusual stays and front fork) it and a cube frame also in carbon. Although I do wonder if the BMC will be too big for me as it looks a large 54. Can send some pictures over if that's easier. Although your only up the road TBH.

Steve T

Veteran
No the Motobecane (MBK) is a full bike with a 105 groupset (5700). The cube is a frame, forks seat etc which I'm in the process of building. The MBK is probably more interesting as its a ex team frame according to the chap I bought it from.

Steve T

Veteran
Hi Martin,

Had a good look at the geometry chart and as I feared the bike would be too big for me particularly as the frame doesn't have the sloping top tube of many modern bikes. If the carbon wheels were available separately I have a work colleague who would be very interested in them though?

Top Bottom