2016 France (Pyrenees and Alps) Cycling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Shut Up Legs

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I am really surprised that after such a brilliant achievement and write up, so few people have seen this. I would have thought a lot more people would have read about you're tour and commented on it. Perhaps it would be better putting it in an area of the forum where more people would see it.
No biggie. :smile: No doubt more people will discover it over time. I also wrote it for the benefit of my relatives, siblings and parents (easier than emailing a separate report to them), so they've read it too.

OP
OP
Shut Up Legs

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Of course, perhaps the thread title was a bit banal, and should have been "Victor's stupendous victory over the humongous French peaks". :laugh:

EnPassant

Remember Remember some date in November Member
I am really surprised that after such a brilliant achievement and write up, so few people have seen this. I would have thought a lot more people would have read about you're tour and commented on it. Perhaps it would be better putting it in an area of the forum where more people would see it.
True, I caught it because it popped up in 'new posts' and had completely missed it previously.
Fantastic write up @Shut Up Legs thankyou.

OP
OP
Shut Up Legs

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I'm such a hill-climbing tragic. I'm already browsing various cycle-touring web sites, looking for the best deal for next year, to ride the hills I missed this time, and do others too.
cycling-smiley-uphill.gif
:bicycle:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Shut Up Legs

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Postscript: I finally got the photos emailed to me from Sport-Photo.fr, 2.5 months after I ordered them (and after lodging a transaction dispute with my bank). I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, and just assume they were disorganised and somehow misplaced my order. :rolleyes:

Anyway: here's one of them, probably the best of the lot, as it shows me smiling (obviously pleased with myself) and with the Mont Ventoux summit and old weather station in the background.

14719_2016-09-13_14h07_C1256_1-sml.jpg

Top Bottom