2019 Goats League - Climb 21 - Passo Stalle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Ride opens for attempts at midnight 20th May 2019, and closes on Midnight on the 14th July 2019, ride must be completed within that window for it to count otherwise you get the time of the slowest rider plus 5%.

On the border of Italy and Austria is the nice little ascent of the Passo Stalle (Staller Sattel in German). At 4.6% average gradient the 27.11Km climb ascends 1093m hitting a maximum gradient of 10% at around the 20Km mark. It featured in the 1999 Giro as a descent on stage 14, which was won by the great Marco Pantani, unfortunately for you lot you are going the other way :rofl:

profile.passostalle.png

Post your times in the thread and I'll update the Goats League Spreadsheet

Please include your BRVR User/Display Name to give other riders pacers to chase if they so desire.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Was looking for a nice long ride today so had a look through the league and this one fits the bill. Won't push hard, maybe aim for an average watts of 200 which should see me finish in about 1:40:00 Not going to set the world alight, but will set a target for you guys coming afterwards :okay: watch this space.

Whorty

Was looking for a nice long ride today so had a look through the league and this one fits the bill. Won't push hard, maybe aim for an average watts of 200 which should see me finish in about 1:40:00 Not going to set the world alight, but will set a target for you guys coming afterwards :okay: watch this space.
@Aleman 1:33:59 please

A nice ghost to chase if you fancy climbing at 2.8 ish w/kg I ave'd 212 over the top of the climb. Quite pleased, if a little tired now :sweat:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I know, I know! Yesterday was a perfect storm of grandkids, shopping, fabulous sporting events and a late tea, but I've done it now and I throw myself on your mercy.

As a penance I tried really really hard, I don't think my shorts have been that wet even after the worst winter commute :sweat: xx(
If I'm allowed @Aleman I scored 1:22:04 :rose:

Whorty

I know, I know! Yesterday was a perfect storm of grandkids, shopping, fabulous sporting events and a late tea, but I've done it now and I throw myself on your mercy.

As a penance I tried really really hard, I don't think my shorts have been that wet even after the worst winter commute :sweat: xx(
If I'm allowed @Aleman I scored 1:22:04 :rose:
:okay: great time. For that effort you should be allowed to keep it :okay:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Thank you @Aleman :smile:

Top Bottom