2019 Goats League - Climb 53/ 2010 Climb 1 - Cold du Glandon and Col de la Croix de Fer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Ride must be completed for it to count otherwise you get the time of the slowest rider plus 5%.

I am sorry that I have not been around for a few weeks and got a bit behind on the rides, what I've decided to do is to pick rides that we haven't done from the Classic Cols of the Tour de France and finish the year off with those. Start / Stop dates don't apply.

profile.glandoncroixdefer.png

Post your times in the thread and I'll update the Goats League Spreadsheet

Please include your BRVR User/Display Name to give other riders pacers to chase if they so desire.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Ride must be completed for it to count otherwise you get the time of the slowest rider plus 5%.

I am sorry that I have not been around for a few weeks and got a bit behind on the rides, what I've decided to do is to pick rides that we haven't done from the Classic Cols of the Tour de France and finish the year off with those. Start / Stop dates don't apply.

View attachment 495620

Post your times in the thread and I'll update the Goats League Spreadsheet

Please include your BRVR User/Display Name to give other riders pacers to chase if they so desire.
That's nasty :ohmy:.

I remember doing the Col de la Croix de Fer from Allemond on BigRingVR. That last 3k although not too steep is a kick where it hurts most after the stretch to the turning :boxing::B):boxing::B).

Top Bottom