2019 little targets.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Just a short list of do's in 2019.Read all my Dickens books,starting with the one that began it all,Great Expectations,then on.Weight training the weights and bar are coming inside so i don't have to go in to the garage.Also get some good mileage on the bike .It did not happen 2018.

Drago

Legendary Member
Do a bit more reading, spend a bit more time at the range, generally spend less time bumming around doing nowt and frittering my life away.

to keep waking up each morning, and spending time with family, that will do me for starters

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
To get fitter.
Climbing a hill only to reach the top and spew my guts up is not a fun way to do cycling.
Getting fitter would obviously help, but if you are not actually ill yet throw up at the top of climbs then you are doing something wrong! Use lower gears, and slow down enough to be able to get to the summits with your lunch still in your digestive system ... :whistle:

I was doing our local 20% climbs when unfit and 5 stone overweight but the only times I felt sick were when I was coming down with an illness, or when trying too hard to keep up with riders much fitter than me.

PS Even if you get super-fit, if you ride up hard climbs too fast then you will probably still end up spewing! :laugh:

Top Bottom