2020 Tour de Yorkshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Mike_P

Mike_P

Guru
Being discussed here
https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/tour-de-yorkshire-2020.256733/
Maybe the two threads need merging?

Done - Mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mjr

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I meant to add that if you come to watch on this climb, the obvious places to do it from are the steep bottom section or the second ramp at Keelham Heights. If you would prefer a longer view of the approaching peloton then try to find a spot just below Keelham Heights to get this view...

Venod

Eh up
I have just seen a more detailed map of stage 3
The section of map brings back memories of running a leg of the Calderdale Way Relay out of Tod up to Blackshaw Head, it was a toughy, I have also run the next leg from Blackshaw Head to Wainstalls Road. Thanks for the memories.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
I was quite excited seeing the Sunday route as it rolled out go down Greenhow Hill for a change as it implied something completely different but no still up it and south through Blubberhouses for third year on a row.
Looking at the route it looks to me like they are going down it, a little loop & then back up it :okay: Reckon it will be a busy spectator point, as you'll see them twice

Looking at it there are maybe two days I could get to.

The stage that goes through horton in ribblesdale/long preston/ribblehead could be handy - all on the settle carlisle line of course.

Last edited:

geocycle

Legendary Member
Looking at it there are maybe two days I could get to.

The stage that goes through horton in ribblesdale/long preston/ribblehead could be handy - all on the settle carlisle of course.
Me too. I’m thinking Ribblehead for the women then maybe Buttertubs for the men on the Friday. Maybe get to Greenhow on Sunday but that might need a bit of car assist.

roley poley

Über Member
coming past the end of my street again in leeds will try and buy some anti blink pills this year to improve my view

Top Bottom