2021 Predictions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Apart from the obvious Covid and Brexit issues, my prediction is that the 2021 National Census will become embroiled in numerous conspiracy theories with the emergence of an online movement to boycott the system.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
It will start on Jan 1st.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I predict there will be more predictions from more crazed mystics with predictions.
1609015627312.png

Baba Vanga predicted a cure for cancer and that Trump will suffer from a mystery disease leaving him deaf . She also predicted the European economy would fail and Putin would have an attempt made on his life, so she can't be all mad or bad.:smile:

Last edited:
I predict there will be more predictions from more crazed mystics with predictions.
View attachment 565406
Baba Vanga predicted a cure for cancer and that Trump will suffer from a mystery disease leaving him deaf . She also predicted the European economy would fail and Putin would have an attempt made on his life, so she can't be all mad or bad.:smile:
A better outcome would leave Trump unable to speak!

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I predict:
1. We'll acquire a plug-in hybrid car and get rid of our old Polo and the diesel one.
2. We'll do the C2C on the tandem.
3. We will get to see our children and give them both hugs.
4. Johnson will manage to remain PM.
5. Russia will send in 'peace-keeping' troops into one of the Baltic countries to protect Russian civilians.
6. The UK will fail to comply with terms of the deal agreement and the French will barricade the port of Calais for several weeks.
7. Eddie Izzard will continue to try to revive his career promoting the she/her persona.
9. Price Harry will attempt to quietly return to England.
10. Nissan will announce a reduced workforce in Sunderland as sales continue to fall.
11. Katya Addler will become the head of the BBC political editorial team.
12. No-one noticed there wasn't an '8'.
13. You went back to check there wasn't an '8'

classic33

Leg End Member
Asteroid to hit earth(Nostradamus)
Nor only will the world suffer the impact of a comet, Nostradamus also say this could also cause a huge number of natural disasters.

He wrote: "In the sky, one sees fire and a long trail of sparks."

And it seems even NASA is monitoring the skies for impact, especially as the asteroid, 2009 KF1, could possibly strike earth on the 6th May*.

*Election Day in England.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Asteroid to hit earth(Nostradamus)
Nor only will the world suffer the impact of a comet, Nostradamus also say this could also cause a huge number of natural disasters.

He wrote: "In the sky, one sees fire and a long trail of sparks."

And it seems even NASA is monitoring the skies for impact, especially as the asteroid, 2009 KF1, could possibly strike earth on the 6th May
It's all the old dinosaurs I feel sorry for...

Top Bottom