2021 Racing-No Spoilers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
I see Zoncolan is up again this year...:okay::okay::okay:
Not the "Froome,Yates" steep side ^_^

Foghat

Freight-train-groove-rider
Good to see Het Volk kicking off the spring classics and semi-classics today. Hopefully 2021 won't suffer the same level of race calendar devastation as 2020.

Kuurne-Brussels-Kuurne tomorrow to complete the opening Belgian weekend.

Last edited:

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I've decided to do my weekend ride on Sunday so I can sit down and enjoy Strade Bianchi. So who's gonna win it?

Betting suggests Van Aert, Alaphillipe an Van der Poel are favourites. If Alaphillipe is in the lead selection coming into Siena he wins. But I've got a feeling he may not be...mechanicals always play a big part in SB.

Van Aert for the win. But Pogacar and Bernal for a decent E/W bet. Doubt Pidcock can do anything....but I have occasionally been known to be wrong in my predictions

Adam4868

Guru
Can't wait to be able to get away and watch some of these races ! I miss Italy 😟
Hopefully be able to go to Lombardy later in year....I can dream.
Back to the race,I fancy Pidock for a each way bet.Ineos have a strong squad who should be able to help him ?
Looking forward to it though.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I've decided to do my weekend ride on Sunday so I can sit down and enjoy Strade Bianchi. So who's gonna win it?

Betting suggests Van Aert, Alaphillipe an Van der Poel are favourites. If Alaphillipe is in the lead selection coming into Siena he wins. But I've got a feeling he may not be...mechanicals always play a big part in SB.

Van Aert for the win. But Pogacar and Bernal for a decent E/W bet. Doubt Pidcock can do anything....but I have occasionally been known to be wrong in my predictions
You see, if you follow my predictions, you have to take the rough with the smooth. Two right, two wrong

Eziemnaik

Über Member
Close to a coin toss:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom