2021 Racing-No Spoilers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru

Adam4868

Guru
Top ten at today's stage.

Messy finish though that saw Pederson and Boassen Haggen lose some skin !

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next

Well that's a shoot show. Here's what I spotted: one rider skidded on the inside of the roundabout left-side, slid into another, two then ran into him, another bunny-hopped over him and another crashing rider and the exit island, then took out someone from the right-hand side before crashing off the right-hand kerb... and then there's bodies on the floor everywhere across both exits from the roundabout with streams of riders piling in from behind.

At least no barrier feet were involved! It looked like riders at the start of a season thinking they could handle bikes better than they did. There's not really much way to legislate against that except avoid all corners on the run-in, is there? I hope it settles down within a few races.

Adam4868

Guru
Pretty good start list for this.Vlasov bookies favourite...Bernal back racing also.
https://sites.google.com/view/xcycling-site/previews/tour-de-la-provence-gc-preview?authuser=0
Meant to say it's on Eurosport and GCN player.

Last edited:

Adam4868

Guru
Class stage at the Tour of Provence today,queen stage on Ventoux.Masterclass by Ineos with Sosa taking the stage and Bernal taking second,Allaphilipe third.Bernal looked good which is encouraging for the rest of the season.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Class stage at the Tour of Provence today,queen stage on Ventoux.Masterclass by Ineos with Sosa taking the stage and Bernal taking second,Allaphilipe third.Bernal looked good which is encouraging for the rest of the season.
We seem to have two 2021race threads. My fault I think.
Shall I ask for this one to be closed or merged?

Top Bottom